To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is a spark.
Passing JUPEB exam just got easier, trust me.
If you are hoping to pass your next JUPEB Islamic Studies examination with distinction, then this JUPEB Islamic Studies Textbook is all you need.
Take a look at the Table of Content and see that it completely meets the demand of the latest JUPEB Islamic Studies syllabus.
Additionally, it contains updated JUPEB Islamic Studies past questions and answers with detailed explanations.
It is divided into 4 sections:
- ISS 001: HISTORY OF ISLAM
- ISS 002: TAWHID AND IBADAT
- ISS 003: QUR’ANIC STUDIES
- ISS 004: INTRODUCTION TO THE STUDY OF HADITH
TABLE OF CONTENT
SECTION 1 (ISS 001): HISTORY OF ISLAM
- Appraising the Jahiliyyah Period
- Muhammad’s Early Life
- Mission in Makkah
- Mission in Madinah
- The Khulafa’ A’R-Rahidun
- Life and Achievements of Umar IBN ‘Abdul-Aziz and Harun Ar-Rashid
- Islam in West Africa: Introduction, Spread and Effects
- The Hausa-Fulani Jihad
- The Kanem Bornu Empire
SECTION 2 (ISS 002): TAWHID AND IBADAT
- Iman as Foundation of Islam
- Shirk as an Unpardonable Sin
- An Exposition on the Sharia
- The Islamic Concept of Ibadah
- Forms and Purposes of Ibadah
- The Observance, Types and Values of Salat
- Zakah and Sadaqah
- The Regulations Governing Sawm
- Hajj and Umrah
- The Islamic Marriage and Regulation
- Regulations on Talaq
SECTION 3 (ISS 003) QUR’ANIC STUDIES
- Names and Attributes of the Qur’an
- Authenticity of the Qur’an as a Divine Book
- Modes of Revelation
- Preservation and Arrangement of the Qur’anic Text
- Compilation of the Qur’an
- Asbabun Al-Nuzul and An-Nasikh Wal-Mansukh
- Ethics of Interpreting the Qur’an
- A Study of the Text, Translation and Interpretation of the Juz’Amma
SECTION 4 (ISS 004) INTRODUCTION TO THE STUDY OF HADITH
- Definition and Values of Hadith
- Basic Types of Hadith
- Basic Forms of the Hadith
- Determining the Authenticity of Hadith
- The Ruwat and the Muhaddithun
- The Six Standard Works of Hadith
- The Mu’Jam of At-Tabarani and Jami of IBN ‘Athir
- Textual Analysis of An-Nawawi’s Collection
- A Critical Appraisal of Sahih Al-Bukhari
Don’t sleep on this opportunity, get a copy for yourself, friends and loved ones.
This book is more than sufficient to ace the JUPEB exam. This book can best be described as a book made easy for JUPEB exam. It is easy to read.
It is available at UNILAG BOOKSHOP.
You can also order online here:
or call or whatsapp 08024761905 or 08069451567
We deliver Nationwide.
Goodluck in your JUPEB exam preparation