Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.
Are you hoping to pass your next JUPEB Chemistry examination? Then this JUPEB Chemistry Textbook is all you need.
Take a look at the Table of Content and see that it completely meets the demand of the latest JUPEB Chemistry syllabus.
Additionally, it contains updated JUPEB Chemistry past questions and answers with detailed explanations.
It is divided into 4 sections:
- CHM 001: General Chemistry
- CHM 002: Physical Chemistry
- CHM 003: Inorganic Chemistry
- CHM 004: Organic Chemistry
TABLE OF CONTENT
SECTION 1 (CHM 001): GENERAL CHEMISTRY
- Nature of Matter
- Atomic Masses
- Atomic Structure
- Periodicity of Elements I
- Mole Concept
- Types of Chemical Reactions
- Chemical Bonding
SECTION 2 (CHM 002) PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY
- Kinetic Molecular Theory of Gases
- Chemical Kinetics
- Equilibrium State
- Nuclear Chemistry
SECTION 3 (CHM 003) INORGANIC CHEMISTRY
- Periodicity of Elements II
- Chemistry of Hydrogen
- s-Block Elements (Group 1 and 2)
- p-Block Elements
- d-block Elements
SECTION 4 (CHM 004) ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
- Structure and bonding in organic chemistry
- Organic Reactions
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Organic Compounds
- Macromolecules (Biomolecules)
Don’t sleep on this opportunity, get a copy for yourself, friends and loved ones.
It is available at UNILAG BOOKSHOP.
You can also order online here:
or call or whatsapp 08024761905 or 08069451567
We deliver Nationwide.
Goodluck in your JUPEB exam preparation.